Departure from Montreal
Quebec City 2-Day Tour
This city was founded in 1608 by French explorer Samuel de Champlain. It was built as a fortification, designed to defend against the attack, and eventually would become an important trading post. Stepping through the historic walls is like stepping into a time machine. The culture, history and architecture of this charming place take you back to the late 1700’s and days of New France!
· Motor Coach Bus Transportation
· Orientation Walking Tour of Old Quebec (English; guide is bilingual)
· Admission to Montmorency Falls and Observatoire de la Capitale
· 1-night deluxe hotel accommodation!
· All taxes and tips included
· L’Assemblee Nationale (Quebec’s Parliament Building)
· The fortifications (historic walls and gates)
· The Fairmont Chateau Frontenac – “The Castle”
· Upper Town and Lower Town, Old Quebec City
· Quaint cafes, shops and more!
· Montmorency Falls
· PLUS The Plains of Abraham National Park, Promenade des Gouverneurs & Observatoire de la Capitale
Your tour begins with a visit to Montmorency Falls and its surrounding beauty. At 83 metres, these falls are actually higher than Niagara Falls!
You will then take a short drive to historic Quebec City.
Participate in an hour-long orientation walking tour of Upper and Lower Town. You will see The Dufferin Terrace, Champlain Monument, Fairmont Chateau Frontenac, Breakneck stairs, rue du Petit Champlain, Place Royale, St. Lawrence River and more! Time will be given for dining, shopping and exploration!
Check into your deluxe hotel accommodation. After some time to freshen up, you will enjoy a fun-filled evening in this magical place!
After check-out, your second day will start with a visit to Observatoire de la Capitale. You will enjoy a birds-eye view of the entire region! You will then hike along The Plains of Abraham historic park and Promenades des Gouverneurs, then will be given time for lunch and exploration. We recommend taking the public ferry to Levis, where you can get great photos of the city’s skyline. Time will be given for dining, shopping, and exploration!
Departure at 12h00
(*Prices are based on 4 students per room with 2 double or queen beds – separated by gender. Extra cost for triple, double and single rooms.)
No breakfast in hotels included.
There are currently no scheduled tours for this area.