Departure from Montreal
Niagara Falls & Toronto 2-Day Tour
Participate in 2 full days of activities and fun! On Day #1, Our travel through Ontario will start with a drive through the picturesque 1,000 Islands region, then will eventually take us through the quaint, historic town of Niagara-On-The-Lake. Arrival into Niagara Falls will be in the early evening. Enjoy a view of Niagara Falls as seen from the Niagara SkyWheel (included)! After check-in at your hotel, you will have the entire evening to explore the attractions and restaurants found on Clifton Hill and in the tourist district – all within walking distance. You will not want to miss seeing The Falls lit at night!
On Day #2, we will depart for Toronto, Canada’s largest city (many call it the New York City of Canada)! Your visit will include an orientation driving tour (Rogers Centre, Scotiabank Arena, Chinatown, Kensington Market, Distillery District, Financial District) and shopping at the Eaton Centre!
- Motor Coach Bus Transportation
- Orientation Tours of Niagara Falls and Toronto with Tour Guide (in English; guide is bilingual)
- Admission to Niagara SkyWheel in Niagara Falls!
- 1 Night Hotel Accommodation with breakfast in Niagara Falls!
- 1,000 Island Region
- Niagara Falls by day and night
- Niagara SkyWheel
- Toronto City Tour
- Free Time
- All taxes and tips included
- CN Tower visit in Toronto ($40)
- Ripley’s Aquarium visit in Toronto ($40)
DAY 1: Montreal to Niagara Falls
- 07h00 – Meet your TNT Tours Activities Director. Motor coach bus to depart from meeting point: Dorchester Square, on Peel Street, between Ste-Catherine and Rene-Levesque. A rest stop will be made on route. The driver will take you through the 1,000 Islands Region.
- 11h30 – A lunch stop will be made – we recommend The Big Apple!
- 16h30 Arrive in Niagara Falls. Start your visit with a view of The Falls as seen from the Niagara SkyWheel (included – value = $16)!
- 18h00 – Check into your hotel.
- 19h00 – Meet your Activities Director in the hotel lobby. You will enjoy a walk along the boardwalk that winds from the American Falls to Horseshoe Falls – photo opportunity, including the illumination! Then, free time for dinner, fun and activities on Clifton Hill! Overnight in Niagara Falls.
DAY 2: Niagara Falls to Toronto then Montreal
- 08h00 – Breakfast at your hotel (not inluded).
- 09h00 – Check out of your hotel. Load luggage onto your coach. Depart for Toronto.
- 11h00 – Arrive in Toronto, Canada’s largest city! Participate in a brief orientation driving tour of downtown Toronto. You will see: Rogers Centre and the Financial District.
- 12h00 – From City Hall, you can participate in afternoon activities including free time for exploration and shopping at the Eaton Centre.
- Option #1: Take the elevator to the observation deck (342 metres) and glass floor of the CN Tower for a panoramic view of the area (extra $40) OR
- Option #2: Visit Ripley’s Aquarium (extra $40)
- You must pay online for each of these 2 options and at least one day in advance!
- 15h30 – Meet your TNT Tours Activities Director and motor coach bus in front of City Hall. Depart for Montreal. A rest stop will be made on route.
- 22h00 – Approximate time of arrival at Dorchester Square in Montreal.
NOTES: Please bring proof of double vaccination along with identification. Be sure to dress warmly, bring water and prepare to stay dry. Thank you!
(*Prices are based on 4 students per room with 2 double or queen beds – separated by gender. Extra cost for triple, double and single rooms.)
No breakfast in hotels included.